PDA provides a range of advisory and multidisciplinary project solutions, using our end-to-end experience, and collaboration with project teams. We maintain a flexibility of service for all our clients, both WA based and National.
We specialise in the delivery of complex construction projects, from concept to completion, and have a reputation for delivering on time and within budget.
With advisory services ranging from Project briefing to organisational reviews including business improvement, and lessons learnt, we work as an integrated part of our client organisations to help achieve their business objectives.
- Project Definition
- Development Consultancy & Feasibility
- Development and Procurement Strategies
- Post Occupancy Evaluations
- Infrastructure Advisory
- Program Advisory
Project Directors Australia also provides full service Project Management services from Inception to Design, Construction and Operations, including the following key services:
- Project Initialisation
- Specialist Programming
- Portfolio & Programme Management
- Consultant Engagement & Management
- Project Management
- Design Management
- Cost Management
- Superintendent Services
- Contract Preparation
- Contract Administration
- Risk Management
- Management of Authority Approvals
- Independent Certification
- Distressed Project Recovery
- Occupancy & Tenancy Co-ordination
Concept to completion specialist analysis and advisory to optimise the delivery of assets and projects.