St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital
Project Directors Australia has delivered a game-changing redevelopment of this hospital following it’s acquisition by St John of God Health Care (SJGHC) in 2014, becoming the new St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital.
Project Directors Australia was engaged for the full suite of Project Management and Superintendent services since 2014. The scope included major refurbishment of wards, theatres, medical records, a 400m2 kitchen, and a brand new backflow prevention plant.
The final package of the $20M Redevelopment works achieved completion in 2017. Since this, further major works are currently in construction to upgrade critical hospital infrastructure and services, including:
- A campus-wide Nurse Call system replacement;
- Replacement of 5x HVAC Chillers and numerous AC plant and equipment, including a new Building Management System (BMS);
- Roof replacement of the 115 year old “Killowen House” Medical Centre;
- Replacement of electrical Switchboards, including the site main Switchboard;
- Replacement of 3x Theatre Air Handler Units and Chilled water pipework;
- A new campus-wide Lightning Protection and Surge Protection system;
- Major Fire Barrier and Fire Door improvements and upgrades;
- Replacement of one existing passenger Lift.
2014 – Present