Project Directors Australia Pty Ltd (PDA) is a specialist consulting firm providing project planning and management services to the property and construction industries and various arms of Government. Since being founded in Perth in 1998, PDA has managed in excess of $1 billion worth of projects in Western Australia.
The key personnel have a detailed understanding of the industry and the processes involved in delivering projects from concept through to completion and operation.
We specialise in the planning and procurement of complex capital works projects and have an impressive track record in the delivery of health, justice, educational, commercial and research facilities. In particular we have built up an enviable reputation in the delivery of hospitals and related health facilities. Project Directors Australia Pty Ltd was established with a close association with Sydney based project management firm Project Directors Pty Ltd, established in 1985, with extensive experience in major hospital developments and large, technically sophisticated projects for organisations such as Telstra, Macquarie University, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and Ramsay Health Care.
In addition to having held senior management positions within major construction companies, our key personnel each have over 35 years experience in “hands on” roles covering all aspects of commercial negotiations, planning, design and construction management, authorities approvals, contract documentation and administration. PDA offers:
- Proven ability to manage multi disciplined design teams;
- Key personnel with extensive, relevant and recent experience;
- A “hands on” proactive approach provided by senior personnel who are responsive to client needs;
- An understanding of the risks potentially affecting project outcomes and the sensitivities that need to be addressed;
- Continuous involvement of senior personnel who will be familiar with the project and who will remain involved from commencement through to completion.