Project Directors Australia Pty Ltd (PDA) is an award-winning consultancy providing Project Advisory, Project Management and Development Management services to a range of companies and various arms of Government. Since being founded in Perth in 1998, PDA has successfully delivered in excess of $1.5 billion worth of projects in Western Australia. We are a local WA firm, with associated offices in other states.
All our work is based around these simple principles: Listen, Plan & Deliver.
We specialise in the planning and procurement of complex capital works projects and have an impressive track record in the delivery of health, justice, educational, aged care, commercial, retail and research facilities. In particular we have built up an enviable reputation in the delivery of hospitals and related health facilities.
For over 20 years, we have worked hard to achieve all client objectives, and we get results. Our key personnel have a detailed understanding of the industry and the processes involved in delivering projects from concept through to completion and operations.
Project Directors Australia Pty Ltd was originally established with an association with Sydney based project management firm Project Directors Pty Ltd, established in 1985, with extensive experience in major hospital developments and large, technically sophisticated projects for organisations such as Telstra, Macquarie University, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, SBS and Ramsay Health Care.
In addition to having held senior management positions within major construction companies, our senior team each have over 35 years experience in “hands on” roles covering all aspects of commercial negotiations, planning, design and construction management, authorities approvals, contract documentation and administration. PDA offers our clients:
- A proven ability to build and manage high-performance design & construction teams;
- Key personnel with extensive, relevant and recent experience, and industry relationships;
- A trusted “hands on” proactive approach provided by senior personnel who are responsive to client needs;
- An understanding of the risks potentially affecting project outcomes and the sensitivities that need to be addressed;
- Continuous involvement of senior personnel who will be familiar with the project and who will remain involved from commencement through to completion.
Contact us today to find out more.
Click here to learn about PDA Intelligence.