LISTEN PLAN DELIVER
Project Directors Australia (PDA) has been successfully delivering WA projects for over 20 years.
PDA has a wealth of experience is a wide range of project sectors, and is regularly retained by major institutions and Government for high level strategic advice and planning, reporting and reviews. This has built a detailed and pragmatic methodology for the way we manage projects.
Our firm believes that the success of any project is determined in the first twenty percent of a project’s life cycle, hence the emphasis we place on Strategic Planning and Advisory. PDA is not purely formula or process-driven. Whilst there are always generic or common issues, our experience continues to reaffirm that the high risk or critical issues are typically specific to a particular project or situation.
PDA has a reputation for building high-performance project teams, and leading a collaborative approach to problem solving and achieving client objectives, throughout a project’s life cycle. PDA augments each team to align with the objectives of each project.
PDA’s methodology is Quality Assured to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015, and gives the following matters priority:
- Strategic Planning
- Project Governance framework
- “Brain storming” of project issues
- Risk identification and mitigation strategies
- Selection of the right sub-consultant teams and contractors
- Early establishment of robust cost planning and cost control mechanisms
- Design management and efficiency
- Selection of appropriate delivery method and associated commercial arrangements
- Co-ordination of documentation reviews
- Commercial implications and objectives for our clients
- Lessons Learnt and Project Reviews
Contact us today to learn more about our methodology.