LISTEN PLAN DELIVER
Project Directors Australia (PDA) has been delivering projects in WA for 20 years.
Our firm believes that the success or failure of any project is determined in the first twenty percent of a project’s life cycle, hence the emphasis we place on Strategic Planning and Advisory. PDA is not purely formula or process-driven. Whilst there are always generic or common critical issues, our experience continues to reaffirm that the high risk or critical issues are typically specific to a particular project or situation.
PDA has a reputation for building high-performance project teams, and leading a collaborative approach to problem solving and achieving client objectives, throughout a project’s life cycle.
PDA’s methodology is Quality Assured to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015, and gives the following matters priority:
- Strategic Planning
- Project Governance framework
- “Brain storming” of project issues
- Risk identification and associated mitigation strategies
- Early establishment of robust cost planning and cost control mechanisms
- Design management and efficiency
- Selection of appropriate delivery method and associated commercial arrangements
- Co-ordination of documentation
- Commercial implications and objectives for our clients
- Lessons Learnt and Project Reviews
Contact us today to learn more about our methodology.